Log in

No account? Create an account
Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
Name this utensil!
me drawing
My wife and I are looking for the name (and if possible where to acquire a replacement) of this utensil. It seems to be made out of olive wood, is 9 inches long, and the edges of the longer bit are tapered to an edge on both sides. The closest we've found in googling is an appetizer spreader, but those aren't symmetrical like this piece is. Any ideas?

EDIT: Found it! It appears to be called a "pancake spatula." I found a 10 1/2 inch version at Sur Le Table.